IPMS(UK) SEAM SCRAPER – Currently out of stock
18th May 2018 – Online deliveries of the IPMS Seam Scraper tool have been suspended because we are out of stock. New stock is on order but it may be three-four weeks before it is available. Demand for the tool has been extremely high and has far exceeded our expectations.
If you order online please be aware that there is likely to be a 3-4 week waiting time until the new batch of tools is delivered to us and we can fulfil your order. As soon as we have more tools in stock we will announce it here.
Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
For those of you attending the following shows over the next couple of weeks, we will have limited stocks available:
Sunday, 20th May – East Midlands Model Show
Saturday, 26th May – Torbay Model Show
Saturday, 2nd June – Salisbury Model Show
Sunday, 3rd June – Northern Model Show
Full details of the above shows are available on our events page https://ipmsuk.org/ca…/
You may have seen this sort of tool before, but these have been designed and manufactured in the UK to our own specification.
- Want to remove seams off gun barrels? – some of the smaller radius profiles will be ideal
- Need to smooth the joint lines on a fuselage? – the larger profiles will do the job for you
- Have a right-angle that needs to be reinstated? – this tool has the angles that you’ll need
The 0.25mm stainless steel tool is roughly the size of a credit card. The metal is robust enough and the edge sharp enough to gently scrape away the offending seam whilst minimising the risk of damage to the curve or angle kit parts.
The tool has a flat metal profile and each edge is profiled, incorporating a series of different radius curves along with several commonly used angles. Using the appropriate curve or angle, you can smooth off seam lines and joint lines on plastic models without damaging the existing curvature of the parts.
The Seam Scaper can also be used to reinstate the curve or angle of a part if it has been damaged or if you have filled a join or an imperfection in the part.
- Seam Scraper purchased at a UK show = £5.00 (click here to see shows currently booked for IPMS(UK) presence)
- Seam Scraper ordered online and delivered to a UK Address = £6.00
- Seam Scraper ordered online and delivered to an address in the European Union = £7.00
- Seam Scraper ordered online and delivered to an address outside the EU (i.e. the Rest of the World) = £8.00
To order your Seam Scraper:
- First make payment to via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the “Pay for goods and services” option, and not “Transfer to friends and family”
- Please ensure the delivery address you have set up on PayPal is correct.
- Please also add a Note in PayPal, saying “Seam Scraper”
- Then fill in the form below (the information supplied will be used purely for the supply of your Seam Scraper)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We will deliver once we have processed your payment via PayPal
- We will then deliver to the address advised by PayPal (please use the “Pay for goods and services” option, and not “Transfer to friends and family” because we need to know your address)
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
Warranty and Returns
- If you have any problems with your Seam Scraper, please contact email@example.com
- If you have a complaint that cannot be resolved via firstname.lastname@example.org, then please contact email@example.com
- For full details about us please click here