IPMS(UK) provides this information in good faith but does not endorse or take responsibility for events other than those shown as organised by IPMS(UK).
Please check with a show’s organisers before making any lengthy or costly journey.
South West Model Show Spring Edition – 2020
February 15 @ 10:00 am - February 16 @ 5:00 pm GMT
On the 15-16 February 2020, over 2 days the Tank Museum will be inviting exhibitors from across the UK to exhibit their models throughout the Museum. Boats, Cars, Plane, Trains, Military Vehicles and, of course, Tanks!
Book online for reduced prices. Annual Passes are valid for this event.
Over two days, see a wide range of models and buy your own!
• Exhibitors and traders throughout the Museum
• Model boats, cars, planes and trains – and, of course, tanks!
• Models and modelling paraphernalia on sale, suitable for novices up to the experienced modeller
• Demonstrations from traders throughout the day
• Tank Museum volunteer modellers will give you expert tips and tricks
Please note: due to the nature of the event, there will be a limited number of Museum tours and talks taking place throughout the day. Some of the indoor exhibits may also be obstructed from public view.
Tickets are available, and the programme will be available to view here: https://tankmuseum.org/whats-on/events/model-show-spring