This page lists all the various forms and documents to do with Scale ModelWorld. Click any of the links below to open the document in a new tab. Please note any of these items can be subject to change without notice.
Trader Booking 2017
Overseas Booking 2017
- This is for overseas clubs who wish to exhibit
- If you are an non-UK trader, please book using the trader booking form (above)
- The overseas club booking form is available here
Health and Safety
IMPORTANT: all IPMS Members attending Scale ModelWorld, and all Traders and other exhibitors should familiarise themselves with this briefing
- The 2016 Health & Safety briefing is available here
These are 2017 forms. Please do not use last year’s forms – they change from year to year.
- View the 2017 Competition Classes and Trophies here (PDF opens in separate window)
- View the 2017 Competition Rules and Definitions here (PDF opens in separate window)
- Download the 2017 Competition Entry form as a PDF here (opens in separate window)
- Download the 2017 Competition Entry form as a DOC here (opens in separate window)
The sales sheet for booking your items into the Kit Swap will be available later as either a Microsoft Word Form (type directly into the grey boxes) or as a PDF file that you can print off.
The 2017 procedures for getting into the show will be available later. For information, the 2016 version is available here
The 2017 timetable of events and admission times will be available later. For information, the 2016 version is available here.
Annual Dinner 2017
The 2017 menu and booking information for the Annual Dinner is available here
Branch And SIG Leaders’ Briefing
A 2017 briefing document for Branch Secretaries and SIG Leaders will be available later . For information, the 2016 version is here
Risk Assessment Template for Branches and SIGs
A generic form of Risk Assessment which can be edited to suit. It covers all the basics and just needs a Branch or SIG name adding along with a date. If your Branch or SIG has any extra risks that you feel should be mentioned then they can be added at the end of the form. Please note it is a Branch or SIG responsibility to perform a proper risk assessment; simply “tick boxing” the template form is not sufficient. Click here to download the template form.