The IPMS (UK) annual competition at Scale ModelWorld attracts the very best model makers from around the globe. There are usually over 1,000 entries in 100 separate classes, with a further 40 special trophies awarded.
- The competition is open to any IPMS member from any IPMS affiliated country
- We welcome Seniors and especially Juniors into the competition
- All competition entries have to be registered in advance of the show with the Competition Secretary
- Registration is open from 1st August, and must be completed no later than 1st November
- Registrations on the day will NOT be accepted, the only exceptions to this rule will be entries to the junior classes, and new IPMS (UK) members joining on the day
The following documents will be made available during 2018:
2018 Competition Classes and Trophies
2018 Competition Rules and Definitions
2018 Competition Entry form as a PDF
2018 Competition Entry form as a DOC
Please do not use previous years’ documents; they change from year to year.
View the 2017 Competition winners here (PDF opens in separate tab)
View the 2016 Competition winners here (PDF opens in separate tab)
View the 2015 Competition winners here (PDF opens in separate tab)
View the 2014 Competition winners here (PDF opens in separate tab)
For further information click here to go to the Contact Us form, then select “Competition Secretary” in the Send To box.