There is a cutoff of 26th October 2016 to allow for processing and sending out of membership cards prior to Scale ModelWorld
- New members
- If you want to join IPMS(UK) before Scale ModelWorld then you must make your application by 26th October 2016. You can renew online or by cheque through the post, see here
- Existing members on Direct Debit
- If your renewal date is prior to 14th November 2016, and you have a DD confirmed to be drawn by the end of September, your renewal will go through automatically and your new membership card will be sent out in time for Scale ModelWorld.
- Existing members NOT on Direct Debit
- If your renewal date is prior to 14th November 2016, you must get your renewal in by 26th October 2016. You can renew online or by cheque through the post, see here
Continue reading “IMPORTANT : MEMBERSHIP PROCESSING FOR SCALE MODELWORLD”
The latest floorplans for Scale ModelWorld 2016 are now available here
These include an overall guide showing access points for setup, and lists of traders, UK Branches and SIGs with grid references to show their locations in the halls.
Unfortunately, 8th USAAF SIG and IPMS Devon – South / Torbay won’t be exhibiting at Scale ModelWorld 2016.
Unfortunately the Revell SIG leader has had to withdraw from this year’s Scale ModelWorld, for family reasons, and so the SIG will not be exhibiting.
Their place in Hall 2 will be taken by the Motor Museum In Miniature.
The exhibitor layout for each of the three halls at Scale ModelWorld can now be seen here
Please note a full plan with a grid on it will be published shortly
The following traders will be exhibiting at this year’s Scale ModelWorld:
- Hong Kong Models
- Jonathon Dale
See here for the full list
There are considerable numbers of roadworks around the Telford International Centre during the period of SMW 2016.
You are strongly advised to check road conditions prior to travel, and to allow extra time for your journey.
The local authority’s website carries more detail.
There is also info (which seems to err too much on the side of caution) at roadworks.org – Live and planned traffic disruptions (put in the postcode of the International Centre, TF3 4JH)